SiteCatalyst is highly customizable, and it's recommended to manage SDR (solution design reference), but manually managing the document quickly become a pain because:
||Language: English | 日本語
- People often forget to update SDR.
- Manual copy-and-paste is error-prone.
- Switching RSID/eVars/props/events is time-consuming.
So I created this autoSDR that can be automatically updated with a single click.
- Create or update SDRs for all Report Suites with a single click
- Settings for eVar, Props and Events are aggregated on one sheet per RSID
- RSID can be filtered by a term (partial match)
- Functions built in Google Docs are also available:
- PDF/Excel/CSV Export
- See revision history
- Sharing and publishing
How to get started
- Make sure you are a member of "Web Service Access" Group. You are NOT by default.
- Get your "Shared Secret" which you can get from the Web Services section of the SiteCatalyst Admin Console.
- Click here to open the spreadsheet on Google Docs. It is being shared as a read-only doc, so you need to "Make a copy" for yourself to use it.
- Click "autoSDR" menu and select "Sign In & Update".
- Sign In using your Web Service Credentials.
Company: the same company name you use to sign in SiteCatalyst
Username : the same user name you use to sign in SiteCatalyst
Shared Secret: You can get this from the Web Services section of the SiteCatalyst Admin Console.
Data Center: Ask your admin or account manager if you don't know where your data resides.
Remember me: Five items on this dialog can be saved in your personal profile.
- Wait until all the sheets are created with settings filled-in.
- If you have too many report suites, you can filter RSID.
- If the simple filter (partial match) doesn't work for you, create another user and grant access to a subset of report suites.
- Each update consumes four API tokens (number of RSID is irrelevant here).
- This is my personal project. No support is provided by Adobe Systems.
This is what I needed when I was a customer with 100+ report suites. I believe every admin can enjoy this, so I am making this available to all. Enjoy!